Hi guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by elliot81, Jul 31, 2009.

1. elliot81

elliot81 New Member

Hi everyone, my iphone was meant to come today, but unfortunately (due to mail problem) it will be arriving monday. AHHH I dont know how im gonna sleep lol. Anyone have any good things I could do to contain my excitement? Ive watched a few reviews etc haha

2. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

When you would get the iphone in your own own hand then you can understand the original feelings. You may take a look over the threads here in this forum. That may be useful for making the best use of your phone.

3. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Welcome

One thing you may want to do is to go to the App Store and get some apps in anticipation of finally getting them onto your new iPhone.

Be sure to read the reviews to make sure that you are getting apps that you will really put to good use.

4. Tash

Tash New Member

hi everybody! I've just bought my iPhone and wanna join your forum. will you welcome me here?

5. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Welcome Tash

Tash,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the insights others will share with you.

Be sure to share your experiences as you get more familiar with your new iPhone.

6. optimusprime

optimusprime Well-Known Member

Welcome Elliot and Tash,
    hope you enjoy your stay here.

Elliot...u can try and keep watching the Macworld 2007(iPhone 2G was originally launched) or Macworld 2009 and explore what all u can do with ur new gadget. :)

i use to keep watching Macworld 2007 over and over again till the time my iPhone 2g Arrived. hehehehehe

7. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

Welcome Tash. You would find this forum very useful for your iphone use. Look the threads and comment as more as you can. Feel free to mention your problem. Hope you will get the answer.