I have an app idea- help me spread get my idea out

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Selandry, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Selandry

Selandry New Member

I want this app, but nobody has made it yet! An app that uses the accelerometer and reorded RAce car sounds to make my car sound like a Ferrari F1 car when I plug it into my car radio. I got the idea while using the Gtach app to record my 0-60 on my vintage sports car. Why not use the same technology to simulate race car sounds to your car radio and make a trip to the store more like an F1 race. Develop an app that can simulate all kinds of engines! I would pay for that. I posted my idea 2days ago on another forum but have only had a few views. Where else should I post to get the wheels rolling on this? I needed this app like 2 days ago. I'm not very patient. Sorry about the messed up title.

2. ericzhang

ericzhang Member

I like your idea, it is very cool. Can you contract me by email for detail requirement? I also will prepare some questions to you.

3. Selandry

Selandry New Member

based on an email I think my idea may not be that clear. My bad.

I envision this app to use the accelerometer already in the iPhone(the thing that detects movement) to detect that I am either accelerating or braking. *Then make race car sounds like an F1 car or a v12 Ferrari that I can play on my car radio to simulate a race car engine. *Hope that is more clear.

4. Marco

Marco Member

simply, it will not work :] using accelerometer, you know change of speed, but you don't know present speed. So, you are unable to detect the engine rotation and gear.