steve job cartoon NPEBEA!! error 6002 ITUNE, CANT RESTORE IT PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'iPhone 2G' started by bretpro, Jul 29, 2009.

1. bretpro

bretpro New Member

Hello iphone fans im have this painfull steve job npebea bug when i start my iphone 2G :mad: ... ive look around for hours on the internet to find a solution but have no luck yet :( . let me tell you what happend

first i think it was in firmware 2.2 ..

then i wanted to upgrade in firmware 3.0 using redsnow 0.72 ..

it was instaling but then after finish installing it rebooted then came up this npebea bug :confused:

ive tryed lot of method but nothing seem to work...

the logo seve job npebea will not detect the restore mode ...

its seems that it will only detect the iphone when in DFU mode..

if any of you fans of iphone have gotten a fix problem or know a way :rolleyes:

let me know thanks to all ho reply :d:d:d

2. patelr2010

patelr2010 Member

try holding the power button and home button while the ipod is on and u can see steve for 15 seconds then let go of the home button and keep pressing the power button for 2 more seconds. that worked for me yesterday and then my ipod loaded up regularly and i tried to restore and thats where steve came back :(

3. bretpro

bretpro New Member

yo

you know what ? ive tryed that many time and now im ended up to not go anymore on dfu mode ...:confused: :confused:

i think i really busted my iphone...

thanks for that tip by the way im sure someone with the same problem would try it :rolleyes:

but i might thing im gonna go with the iphone 3gs ;):cool::):):):):d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

but i whant to fix this iphone :(

4. optimusprime

optimusprime Well-Known Member

which version of itunes are u using???

5. Santosh Lamichhane

Santosh Lamichhane New Member

Is there a way to restore iphone without itunes??? what happpen was i trying to update my iphone 3gs 8gb (which was already jailbreak) version 4.1 to 4.3.3 but it doesn't updated it shows 3014 error and i am using office network. i did everything for example i change my host, checked my cable everything but no thing changes always same error. now i got an idea if there any software to restore my iphone 3gs version 4.2 to 4.3.3...... please help me and if u have a time plz drop one mail to santosh.lc@hotmail.com or santosh.iamichane@kbr.com
    thanks..