Case Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by robertd, Jul 29, 2009.

1. robertd

robertd Member

First off, I'm new here. Just signed up.

I know this probably gets asked a ton here, but I'm looking at a few different cases, and want the opinions of those that have used them.

First one that I'm leaning towards is the ClearSuit case.

The ClearSuit iPhone Case by PhoneSuit

I like that is very basic, in black, and has a built in screen protector. For those that have them, how is the screen protector? Does it alter the way the screen looks in any way? I've heard that some of them have a blurryness to them, or have little bubbles between the screen and the case. I want it to look as normal as possible.

The other one I'm thinking about is the Power Slider, and adding a screen protector into it. I forget the link, but I've seen them in most of the stores. The thing that is drawing me away from it is the size. I like the idea of a better battery life, but realistically, I sit at a computer at work and can plug it in to charge it, and have an ipod cable in my car that I can charge it in when on the road.

Are there any others that you would recommend? I hate the silicon/rubber style cases. I had one of those on my ipod touch that I just sold, and hated how it would hang up going in and out of my pocket. And I'm not too big on leather either.

2. deb13b

deb13b Member

3. robertd

robertd Member

Yeah, I've seen that one too. Can you really slip it in and out of your pocket easily? My wife was the one who got me my touch, and she bought a silicon case for it. It would do fine if I was wearing shorts or dress pants with big pockets, but if I was wearing jeans or khaki pants, it would hang up going in and out of the pocket.

4. deb13b

deb13b Member

With the silicon cases I could never get my iphone in or out of my jeans pockets easily. But with the switcheasy it's, well, easy lol ! I know a lot of people prefer the barely-there clear type of case so you can see the stylish iphone looks but when its worth that much money I think you need decent protection for it !

5. Jim

Jim New Member

magikshroom case, my suggestion

I stumbled upon the magikshroom case, if you want to be different they are. They have some great designs for their cases and they either glow in the dark or glow under black light. Personally, I think the designs are very slick, not too busy, but unique. Good luck!

6. judia

judia New Member

I recently purchased a leather case from an online store--plusthing.com. There are 100s styles cases and skin in the store.It covers the rear, sides, and corners, fits perfectly, it's so light that doesn't make the phone to bulky to carry in pocket.and I got 2 gifts for free--a front invisibleshield & a winding device when I purchase a wonderful case for my iPhone!Haha. Wish you could find your favorite .Good luck!