What country would you most like to visit?

Discussion in 'Watercooler' started by Kaizen, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Kaizen

Kaizen Active Member

If you could visit any country in the world which country or countries would you most like to visit?
    Personally for me I would choose Japan, I just love and adore Japanese culture and would love to experience it first hand.

2. jgrant

jgrant Active Member

Well, my parents come from Germany and Poland, so I would like to visit those places.

Strangely enough, Germany once invaded Poland...

3. Kia06

Kia06 Active Member

I would like to visit France. The city of love and life would just make me feel wonderful and would be worth the journey.

4. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

if you ask me, its got to be Switzerland, man its such a beautiful country!..

i have not yet been there, but still would love to go there someday, its not like other countries i feel...Europe is actually very picturesque..

5. Jamson

Jamson Active Member

I want to visit America for some weird reason, or maybe Hawaii. Even Italy sounds good.. I've got an Italian friend, and i want to see Italy. ;) America sounds like a technology haven, so i want to go there.

6. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

Australia is on my list of countries to see. From the outback to the beaches there is so much beautiful scenery to take in. I would like to spend at least a month or two there so I can really take the time to experience the country.

7. VietXKosuke

VietXKosuke Active Member

The most beautiful place in the world, would have to be Japan. I love their forests, there region as a whole I suppose.. It's just so beautiful. Well, the cities aren't really that great but I'm sure their countryside is!

Vx.

8. drew888

drew888 Well-Known Member

Yeah Japan is a very nice country and the people are absolutely friendly. It's a country that has very little crime problems. Definately a place I want to visit in the near future.

9. Olly

Olly Member

I really want to go to America. I've always wanted to go to San Francisco or New York, SF mostly out of the two as I've always thought it looks more like my kind of place :)

10. prijikn

prijikn Member

I would like to visit Malaysia.It's very beautiful place. I heard melaka is a very good location for tourists.