Just bcoz iPhone doesnt have a good camera doesnt mean we dont need one!

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Acid159, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Acid159

Acid159 Member

Hi

I am a 6months old iPhone owner and lover and addict..I have read many reviews and blogs etc about iPhone and I wonder about something about iPhone..

When anyone criticize iPhones 2MP (iPhone3GS 3 MP) low MP and resolution camera, Apple fans quickly reply back that"

"If you need a good camera than go and buy a real camera!" ​

So I wonder what If iPhone had an excellent ,say, 8 MP camera...than iPhone fans would have boasted that iPhone has got excellent camera!

So isnt it like that just becoz Apple doesnt have a good camera, Apple and its fan refuse to accept it and come up with all kind of justifications....

What do you think about it?

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

All other "Smart Phones" Are Compared to iPhone

The Apple iPhone has been compared to a Swiss Army Knife. That comparison is apt because the iPhone can do so many things beyond being a phone. However, it sounds like you want iPhone owners to throw rocks at Apple because each individual function (such as the camera) is not among the best of its kind.

The most recent iteration, the iPhone 3GS, did improve upon its former capabilities, but, apparently these incremental upgrades are not quite fast enough for your taste. If you are committed to the iPhone, you must adapt a more patient perspective. If you are not satisfied with that, there are other mobile phones which do have better cameras; that is what competition is all about.

However, please correct me if I am wrong, it appears that you may be baiting iPhone users in order to stir up some controversy where none exists, at this time.

Most smart phone manufacturers are scrambling to catch up to the capabilities of the iPhone. However, you are free to criticize if you wish. Apple, to my knowledge, has not asked for a vote of its customers on its iPhone products--except for setting worldwide sales records. I believe that the Apple position of leadership and the unchallenged leadership of the iPhone speak for themselves.

3. Acid159

Acid159 Member

Hi

I didnt meant to unnecessary criticize Apple or iPhone. I've been coming from nokia all the way and now a very satisfied and happy iPhone owner. I have also become an Apple fan and soon gonna be a Mac buyer.

I only asked about the poor camera because I was wondering that why the leading company like Apple is not coming up with a totally smart phone.. What would I say to my friends and family when they talk about poor iPhone camera? And also many of my nokia users would say that although apple has got a bigger app store but most apps like iBeer are useless,at the end of the day they are just for fun while all essential apps are there in nokia, Black berry etc too..

I was looking answers as an iPhone fan and not iPhone critic!

What do you say?

4. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Why Apple?

When you bought the iPhone did you honestly expect every single feature of the iPhone to be the very best of its kind? Personally, I did not.

Apple continues to improve each feature a bit each time it introduces a new iPhone model. I expect this to continue until the iPhone is no longer the compelling best-seller that it is today.

I just found the comments about the camera to be a bit harsh, for an iPhone fan.

5. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

You are right. If iphone camera was 8MP that would have been share photos
    Still iphone is the smartest phone in the market.