Are you going to buy an Apple iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by ScottHughes, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

Are you going to buy an Apple iPhone? Why or why not?

Assuming you are going to get one, when are you going to buy it? Are you going to get it on its release date?

I think maybe it would be wiser to wait until others get it and see if it is worth the price. What do you think?

2. Kaizen

Kaizen Active Member

Yes I am going to buy one. I will probably wait until the price drops a bit and waiting is also good so you dont get stuck with a new product that has potential flaws.

3. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

That's true. Also, if you wait they may have time to fix any flaws and release an updated model. I think some people like to have the most new product to be cutting-edge, while other people like to be safe.

What about everyone else? Are you going to buy an iPhone right when it come out?

4. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

for me..yeah i am going to..just love its features..and its so darn slim at that..

but i agree..its not wise to buy once released, as there could be many flaws and errors..that always happens..lets see..

5. vegaswarlord

vegaswarlord New Member

i sure am , just hoping to get some answers to my thread before i buy one

6. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I am the type of person who always waits a little while after something comes out. I do this because I want to see if there are going to be problems, if the price might drop down some or what the options are available. Sometimes when you wait a few months they have more accessories, colors and so on.