About to order iPhone 3G S 16GB

Discussion in 'iPhone Newbies' started by Proco2020, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Proco2020

Proco2020 Active Member

I'm a UK customer so do you recommend going direct to O2 or through CPW, are anyone else doing deals?

Is the 18m contract the best value or can I do better?

What case do you recommend to keep it safe and clean, I fancy a wallet case so I can empty my pockets a bit.

Final question and a little odd but would it be safe in my back pocket of my jeans, e.g. the screen won't get cracked? I have an iPod Touch and this often lives in my back pocket in a rubberised case but as the iPhone is a bigger investment I'm more frightened of it getting damaged but being a bloke it's the natural place for mobile phones, wallet etc.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

2. ozman82

ozman82 New Member

hy proco if you asking about using all the data features and using the iphone at its full potential go grab it from O2.
    18 month contracts seems fine when you talk about data and wifi hotspot access for the period of your term.So i would prefer getting it from O2.
    you can definately get it unlocked if you get it prepaid from O2 i guess they are offering it as here in canada they are offering no term devices.
    And as for the durablity is concerned have a lookat my bolg videos.Ul come to know how durable it is.and then again using a nice trendy pouch would make it safe from scraches from keys etcs.
    Goodluck with the New Iphone ;)