Waterproof

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mikey, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Mikey

Mikey New Member

2. Emina

Emina Member

It looks cool, then I can take my iPhone when swimming and take photos anywhere in the sea. It's wonderful!

3. mrsurfguy

mrsurfguy New Member

wateproof iphone bag

I bought one of those DryCASE wateproof iphone bags two weeks ago from the manufactures website drycase.com , I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm way impressed with this thing. I have an iphone and my girl friend has a Blackberry. We both live at the beach and kayak and surf and spend a lot of time on the boat. This thing lets you use your touch screen on the iphone because of the vacuum seal. I can also take pictures through it. Now I have to buy another one cuase my girlfriend loves the thing so much she is always using it. Well worth the money.

4. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

These are good products. I like them all. Very helpful to project ipgone. So if it rans I feel notesion as i have a water proof bag. Very useful for me. Thank you.

5. mark54000

mark54000 Member

i like that. that all is really nice with affordable price.

6. martincooper91

martincooper91 Member

so now iam take my iphone when iam swimming

7. billrobert

billrobert Member

Simply pump out all the air with the easy to use hand pump and the bag will vacuum seal around the contents and become completely waterproof i use it when iam going to swimming.

8. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

Waterproof cases are really interesting. I need to buy one. Last time my iphone got wet in rain and I couldn't protect it. Lets see this time if I can use the best protection.

9. ThisIsExciting

ThisIsExciting New Member

Looks like a nifty product--don't know if I'd trust it 100% though. I more likely just wouldn't take my super-expensive equipment swimming. Maybe it's just me. When I buy a $1000 camera, the first thing that comes into my mind usually isn't, "I just want to throw this into some water!"

10. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Well-Known Member