iPhone 2G acting strange!

Discussion in 'iPhone 2G' started by foreverinlove, Jun 8, 2009.

1. foreverinlove

foreverinlove New Member

Okay, I need some serious help here. I have been through pages and pages and hours of stuff to find nothing. I looked in the phone the white thing is stil l white so no water damage. Phone looks almost new. Here is the issue.
    1) I have the 2g 8GB phone. It won't charge through the wall but it will do something when hooked up to the computer.
    2)Okay, well when it is hooked up to the computer I can turn it on the Apple will show up and then it will start to blink.
    3)I can get it to the part where it will show the itunes thingy and the cord but the computer nor itunes will recognize it.
    4) If I leave the phone hooked up to the computer for a while and then turn it on the apple will show up then it will show the locked screen. I try to put the password in but it seem so very slow. I also, turned it up one time and I saw the sad face thingy.

If anyone has any ideas besides taking it to apple I would really like to hear them! I am desperado at the moment. Thanks:eek:)

Jodi

2. iphonepro101

iphonepro101 Member

try the hard rest by holding power and home for 10 seconds until you see the apple logo
    try another usb cable
    try it on another computer