Anyone Want To Be Registered To Use 3.0

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by mkslt4, May 12, 2009.

1. mkslt4

mkslt4 New Member

hey, just putting this out there, i have a developer account and if anyone wants i can register your UDID so you can upgrade and play with the new firmware. I'm only doing this to cover the cost for registering myself, so i'm keeping it cheap ($4)

if anyone wants in just click below
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=5380670

if you dont believe me you can PM me

um, also i'm pretty sure i cant link to torrents, if anyone wants to get back to me on that, that would be great. but until then i'm sure you can find the beta version 5 on the internetz!

2. stingy1one

stingy1one Member

Do I have to connect to my laptop or can I do this over wireless..? Upgrade I mean.. Cause I see payment is done through Paypal.. WB

3. Adam1389

Adam1389 Active Member

I wouldn't advise linking torrents, PM's work though. If you are wanting to upgrade to the 3.0 beta, you need to make sure you have the prerelease of iTunes 8.2 (8.2.0.13) to update and activate the Beta 5 software. Make sure you get the developer your correct UDID (Use ShareAbout from the appstore) and you receive confirmation from the developer that your UDID was added, otherwise iTunes won't let you activate your phone.