Should I get the 3.0 when it comes out??

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by stunter, May 11, 2009.

1. stunter

stunter New Member

Hey Everyone,

I have the 3G and I have kept it in absolute pristine shape for 10 months now. I was wondering what your thoughts were on the 3.0. Specifically, your speculation on when it will be released and whether or not I should get one or wait for the 4th edition. My mind has already kinda been made up to wait for the 4th because Ive kept my 3g so well. I was kinda worried though about the battery life and general usability of the phone if I decide to keep it for 2 years in order to wait for the 4th edition. My girlfriend is about to take the leap over from verizon in order to get the new iphone (hopefully this will be in june, but its looking more and more like at least July) so I figure if I have envy about the vid capabilities,better camera,pic txt,or more GB, I can just play with hers. What are your thoughts?

2. seodino

seodino Active Member

well its better to get the old one cuz its the same shit but the only difference is the vid :)

3. Adam1389

Adam1389 Active Member

There's a difference between the 3.0 and the new iPhone. The 3.0 is the latest firmware in development, and will be ready to use on all iPhones when it comes out. Everything about the new iPhone is mostly rumors and leaked information right now. When it is released, it will most likely have the 3.0 firmware installed.