Does the iphone internet works exactly like the one on the computer?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by jemixty, Apr 23, 2009.

1. jemixty

jemixty New Member

I'm planning to buy an iPhone. But before i do that i need to find out if the iphone can view every website just like the one on the computer. Does Safari support all websites including JAVA and flash players. Can i view Youtube and pics and other videos on the Iphone using the interent website? One last thing how long does it take for a page to load?

2. Slide

Slide New Member

Your experience with the internet is, for the most part, the same with the iPhone. Flash/Java support is not available at this time, however. With that said, Youtube videos specifically are still viewable.

Images work wonderfully.

Pageload time is going to depend on a variety of factors, such as whether your internet connection is being supplied by WiFi or 3G, and the individual page itself. It's difficult to give you any sort of definite figure in that area, but I can say that I've personally been satisfied with loading times in comparison to my home computer.

Your best bet would probably be heading to an Apple Store to try one out and see if it performs the way you want it to.