Missing App

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by MrMcJ, Apr 21, 2009.

1. MrMcJ

MrMcJ New Member

Just bought an Iphone the other day, had a friend jailbreak it for me and get me all setup with Cydia. Just today I installed an app called Categories. For those not familiar with it, it's an app that allows you to create folders to store your icons in. So I created some folders, stored my icons and was kind of torn on whether or not I liked it. I decided to uninstall it and did so successfully without receiving any errors.

After uninstalling it however, all my folders that I created are still on my springboard. I tried reinstalling the Categories app, figuring that all I needed to do was move them out of their respective folders in the app, delete the folders and then uninstall the app again. Unfortunately now when I install the Categories app, it's not showing up anywhere on my springboard or in any of the created folders.

Anyone have any idea how I can find the Categories app after re-installing it? Or is there another way to remove these folders I've created and basically put my springboard back to the way it was? (without completely flashing the iphone.)

Thanks.

2. bangarunaidu

bangarunaidu Well-Known Member

Mine is a strange situation but almost same as your situation.
    I installed Customize application from Cydia, from then I couldnt find Camera application.
    I dont even find any other free applications which offer camera functionality.
    Plz somebody help me in getting my camera back to my iphone.
    with out having camera application I cant dream my iPhone.