Need help!!! Asking everyone

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by esd1, Mar 30, 2009.

1. esd1

esd1 New Member

I appologize to everyone I know this is my first post but I have a massive problem. My girlfriend is the owner of an iphone 3g that is somehow being tracked by her ex boyfriend who is oddly an employee of a local ATT kiosk. My question to you is how is he doing this? It is ruining our lives he has found out where I live work and hang out. I have only recently put this all together as he said something that struck me odd he asked while passing in a bar if my phone was an iphone and told him no, we have no mutual friends yet he knew where I lived within 1 block and today was the kicker when I found out he worked for ATT. She had said that he had "tracked" her phone but I refused to believe her. He has been harassing her over the phone whenever she is somewhere he knows I will be ie. calling/texting. I know this will turn into a legal matter I would just like to know if there is anything I can do in the mean time to prevent him from doing this.
    Thank you all in advance!
    -D

2. unlockuriphone

unlockuriphone New Member

ask your girl friend to complain the company and if he dont stops she will put charges against the company in court thats it bang and the ex boy friend will never be seen in your life.

3. Mr. iphonegroove

Mr. iphonegroove New Member

Esd1, sorry to hear about you and your girlfriends problem. Number one, if her ex is using his position at the ATT kiosk for personal gain he could pretty much consider himself unemployed. I could tell you this is for a fact highly illegal and ATT nor his employer will tolerate it. I would also find out if you current provider (I'm assuming its ATT) could give your girlfriend a new number with a different sim chip. I would also drop the bomb with them and tell them what going on. Im sure they will follow up on this and find out if this individual is using his position for personal gain. If this come out to be true he is through anyway.