iPhone of the future!

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by zordani, Feb 7, 2009.

1. zordani

zordani Active Member

How do you think the iPhone will evolve over the ages? What would the iPhone of the future look like? Will it be smaller? Will it be unrecognizable? Discuss!

2. ishane.bond

ishane.bond New Member

i feel it should have video recording and better camera at least 5MP.
    Iphone looks good because of it big screen size i don't feel it should reduce its size.

3. Marco

Marco Member

better video card, (with shaders).... at least, more pixel pipelines.. it will make the iPhone games looks like PS and XBOX console games.

4. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

I think apple will make some new improvement in their baseband system. As 3g network is latest now they may introduce 4G or more. Improvement may come in bluetooth too as it is worse now.

5. optimusprime

optimusprime Well-Known Member

u know i read somewhere online that future iphone may have a built in projector as well.....not sure how true it is....but that would definitely be something to brag about.

hope its true

6. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

USB 3.0 & Bluetooth 3.0

I believe that the standards for USB 3.0 and for Bluetooth 3.0 either have been set or are close to it. This will mean big upgrades in performance for, not only the iPhone, but for just about all of the computing world.

Given that Apple usually brings their latest, greatest iPhone into the light of day each June/July, we could possibly see the benefits of both technologies for the 2010 iPhone introduction.

I know that the 3.0 USB standard will mean much faster data transfers; that will mean faster synchs for our iPhones. As we accumulate more and more data on our iPhones, that will become increasingly valuable to all of us.

As for exactly what the implications of the Bluetooth 3.0 upgrade will be, I am much less informed. Does anyone have any insights regarding what an upgrade to Bluetooth 3.0 would provide as benefits?

7. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

The Need for Speed: USB 3.0 & Bluetooth 3.0

Well, I just found out a bit more about the new USB 3.0 and Bluetooth 3.0 standards.

Of course, they are way faster than what they replace.

The USB 3.0 will be capable of transferring data at about 130MB/second. Currently, that is via a hard wired connection.

Bluetooth 3.0 will ratchet up its speed to 24MB/second for data transfers.

I do not know where we will see the first application of these standards for our iPhones but it looks like more speed is in the pipeline for a future (2010?) update of our iPhones.

8. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

I don't think about it's shape and size. It can get smaller day by day. But I bet it will be in maximum hands in future. A time will be there, when people can't think of living without it.

9. faidz

faidz Member

maybe its more lighter than now? lol

10. ifphonic

ifphonic Member

Well, I'd make it a little thinner but I wouldn't change it's size definatelly!