New version of iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ceprateek, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

Does anyone know if there is a new version of iPhone getting released? Speculations are there that iPhone has purchased casing rights from iMate and is giving a whole new look to its brand ambassador. Please let me know since I have to buy a new phone.

2. Walrusaurus

Walrusaurus Well-Known Member

Well

There will be a new iPhone on the way in the coming months, but it's not expected to be released until at least early summer, and more like sometime around july-september, but nothing is confirmed yet.

If you're willing to wait 4-6 months, then i would wait for the next iteration of the iPhone, but if you need a phone sooner than that, the iPhone 3G is really excellent.

Good luck

3. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

I agree with Walrusaurus. If you have the time to wait then by all means do it. Lord only knows what kind of package improvements will come with the latest release. If you don't have the time then you will still be happy with your purchase if you buy now.

4. seodino

seodino Active Member

well the newest iphone must be cool hehe better get started on saving money? i heard a rumoors about it