after jailbreaking.

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by khalilkhan, Jan 29, 2009.

1. khalilkhan

khalilkhan Member

after jailbreaking which method is best to install third party applications from your pc to iphone. i don't want to use iphone internet, because it is slow. i want to download application using DSL to my pc and then install applications from pc to iphone. what should i do plz help.. thx

2. (v)atrex24

(v)atrex24 Member

When you jailbreak two applications are installed on your iPhone, Cydia, and Installer. Just browse these applications to find applications you want.

3. khalilkhan

khalilkhan Member

thanks for quick reply. i have downloaded iSMS software for iphone on my pc. how to install it into iphone. how to transfer it to iphone from pc?

4. khalilkhan

khalilkhan Member

plz help.. i wanna know that either its possible to install manually iSMS from my pc to iphone. help plzzzzzzzzzzz

5. joeknows

joeknows Active Member

Cydia and Installer are pretty good programs to install 3rd party apps. They have a large community and it is updated often. I have found some of my favorite apps via these two programs. And like of was stated eariler, these come installed once you jailbreak your phone.