Will iPhone survive the pressure from NOKIA 5800

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by ceprateek, Jan 26, 2009.

1. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

Hey, will iPhone survive the pressure getting mounted on it with the launch of similar gadgets at a much competitive price, and now with iMate and O2 flooding the market with their techie-stuff, is iPhones ' nearing end evident??

2. scribesunlimited

scribesunlimited Member

My thought process is quite simple here. Already we're seeing Iphone do-overs and clones flooding the market, and at a competitive price, but what's keeping Apple on top is that they have the assignment with At&T exclusively, and no one can touch them. And you've heard how hard it is to get an unlocked phone, right? I think iPhone will do just fine. :D

3. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

Hey, apple is a great brand and people have trust in their products. Iphone is a revolutionary product and i think nokia is not going to affect its market to a large extent.

4. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

ya sure. iphone gonna survive from all of them. Iphone has an status in market. if you have an iphone in hand, it makes your personality. Iphone is well-known for its great and unique features, which none other phones even have it !

5. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

Definitely, they will survive the pressure. Just look at their products -they are top of the line. Yes, they have issues but many of those have been remedied and I can guarantee we will hear abut glitches with those other products as well. I trust the brand- not so happy that they are teamed up with AT&T but what can you do about that, really?...

6. vlada

vlada Member

I think that Apple and Nokia both have their own fans and have different markets. It is perfect that people have the choice. And I think that Apple and Nokia are the most dependable producers on the market.

7. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I think that Apple will definitely feel the pressure of Nokia. They are releasing a lot of different model smart phones in coming months and some of them are considerably cheaper then the Iphone.

8. cobalt1

cobalt1 Member

yeah thats right! apple is surely to get a competition on iphone from nokia n may b other pda's.. apple lacks a lot many features.... so lets c what other brands have in store for us!

9. zordani

zordani Active Member

Clones will never get close to what the iPhone is really about. It's an experience, not just another piece of hardware gadget, like all the rest.

10. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I would hardly call the Nokia phones clones of the Iphone. Nokia has been making smart phones a long time before the Iphone ever came out. I am sure that Nokie is a fierce competitor of the Iphone.