Why did You choose the iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by SpoiledAngel, Jan 25, 2009.

1. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

What was it about the iPhone that had you running out to get one? Was it the thought of advanced technology, design, ability?

I am curious to see what it was for you guys.

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

The Allure of A Usable Smartphone

For me, the key attraction was the usability of a true smartphone.

I'm one of those folks who know that their previous phones have had a slew of features but cringed when I thought about all of the contortions you had to go through to access and then use some of those features. For goodness sakes, if you didn't use those features all of the time, you practically had to carry a user manual with you!

As an iMac user, I know about the superb user friendliness of Apple products. When Apple developed the iPhone, my search was over. I knew that the iPhone would be my smartphone--and it is.

3. csh

csh Active Member

Well I got mine as a present, but I have to say the thing that attracted me the most to it once I got it was its design, as that is the first thing you really notice about the iPone. ;)

4. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

I got mine as a gift as well from my husband because I had been wanting one for so long it seemed. I like the appearance as well as all of the unique features that it offered in a one device package. So I am with both of you design and functionality were what did it for me, as well.

blue frog - I completely agree about the user manual comment you made. The thing that made it even more frustrating was the functions that seemed so complicated should have been simple!

5. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I bought the Iphone as I like the idea of having many devices in one device. It has a camera for example as well as a great MP3 player. Another reason why I bought my Iphone is because I really love its design.

6. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

The first reason is that its the product of Apple which is one of the most trusted brand of the world. Secondly it offers you best features as compared to other phones of same range.

7. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

The design and the touch screen feature really caught my attention it really looks cool!

8. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

I choosed iphone because of it's user-friendliness. I have also been using iMac since long, and by that time, i just love apple products. I have an iMac, apple ipod and my apple iphone. I am fan of apple products. They are best in all ways, I m sure everyone here love their iphone :D