Ipod touch to iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Newbies' started by mrsjprice, Jan 23, 2009.

1. mrsjprice

mrsjprice Member

Hi everyone I am new to the forum, and hence I am here for some help!
    I have a iPod touch and I have had it for a little while now and I am debating about upgrading to the iPhone. Also my boyfriend wants a iPhone for his birthday and I am wondering how reliable they are and how easy to use? Is the iphone worth the money?

Chuck some suggestions my way people!
    Jade

2. seth

seth Member

I quite like my iPhone, I find it to be reliable and very easy to use, although they do have their downers. There's no added functionality really, if you already have an iTouch and a phone then buying a iPhone will serve as little more than amalgamating the two, the touch and can do everything that the iphone can minus the phone.
    I think their worth the money if you dont have a touch, but as you do it's more debatable..

3. mrsjprice

mrsjprice Member

Oh I see so I wouldn't gain any extra benefits by buying it then other than like you said combining the two. So is the iPhone quick with loading etc

4. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

iPhone is a four-in-one device—cell phone, MP3 player, digital camera and Web browser. So, i would say that it worths its price.

5. mrsjprice

mrsjprice Member

Oh yeah I completely forgot that it has a camera on it too.

Where is the best place to buy the iPhone from? Is it directly from apple or can you get cheaper deals else where?