Online Iphone Development Courses

Discussion in 'iPhone Development' started by dushyEDU, Jan 23, 2009.

1. dushyEDU

dushyEDU New Member

Greetings to all iphone lovers

I would like to inform you that we are currently running a promo with EDUmobile.org.

This is a mobile games and mobile applications programming training lab that has been in the mobile programming space for over 5 years.

If you're interested in learning how to develop top class games and applications for the iPhone, HTC Touch (Android), Instinct, WinMobile, or any other mobile device or platforms - then you should definitely have a look at what they offer...

http://EDUmobile.org

While sending an enquiry enter your promotion code "AZV", and you will get a 20% discount Should you choose to sign up.

Mobile professionals are earning as much as Rs 6 lakhs per annum today as this is a hot and growing industry.

The classes are taught as a combination of various online modules and you get the ability to work on live industry projects, alongwith an opportunity to be placed in top mobile gaming and mobile application development software companies.

Register today and walk in for your free one-on-one consultancy.

http://EDUmobile.org

Let me know how it goes, and if you need anything else.

Dushyant Tomar
    dushyant.edumobile@gmail.com

2. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

Its great dushyedu, its true that this is a very fast growing industry. I would definitely give it a try as i am very interested to learn developing games and applications for the iPhone.

3. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

That is definitely a very interesting course to follow. Considering the millions of dollars that it being earned by creating Iphone games and applications then I think that I might very well be interesting in doing this course.

4. dushyEDU

dushyEDU New Member

Guys If you Wanna do this course, please register yourself @ http://EDUmobile.org and if you enter "AZV" as your promo code then you can avail Discounts as much as 20%.

Hurry up guys register Now!!! as these courses are gonna be started by the end of this month and these discounts are available for limited period.

DushyEdu :)

5. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

Hi Dushy,

I will probably register later this week. Could you please let us know what the exact cost of the program would be and please offer us some additional details about the course program.

6. dushyEDU

dushyEDU New Member

Sorry guys for responding bit late.

all details about courses are given here.. http://EDUmobile.org/

Please register before the end of this month to avoid rejection of your application as new batch is starting by end of Feb 09.

Cheers :)

7. John Tickles

John Tickles New Member

Hallow, i am new with the forum and posting first at the issue.so can you please tell me the actual benefits i will get from the course? And also want to know the existing total number of the students of the course.Thanks.

8. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

I joined this forum to collect more information about such courses. This post has showed me a way. I am very much interested to develop top class games for iphone. This training lab seems to be quite experienced. Thinking of joining it. Thanks for sharing.

9. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Hurray for Developers!

Dushy,

Could you please advise any developers that there is a big lack of Customer Relationship Management software applications?

This is true for both the iPhone as well as for the OSX laptop and desktop computing world. There are a lot of us people who need a good CRM app!

10. dushyEDU

dushyEDU New Member

Thanks for showing interest in our iphone courses

@ Blue frog

Yes you are absolutely right , even our programmers are working on that and soon we are going to launch our CRM app for iphone.

@ Garykirsten

Thanks for showing your interest in our iphone course. If you are interested in joining our iphone course or any mobile courses offered by Edumobile, please enter promo code AZV and you will get flat 25% discount on any course that you have chosen at the time of registration.

For those who don't have Mac, we are also providing access to remotely available Mac. So, enjoy learning iphone programming even without having your own Mac.

If anybody has any query please let me know.

Enjoy learning iphone

Dushy