touchscreen prob

Discussion in 'iPhone Newbies' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

i feel lil prob in ma touchscreen .. sumtimes it misses a touch... tht means i keep on pressin the icon but doesnt respond.. i sumtimes need to restart the device too.. ne idea was wrong?

2. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

there is no problem as such.
    its just that sometimes the sensitivity of the touchscreen decreases.
    have you got any lamination on the screen done? because most of the times ,lamination in the screen causes this to happen.
    otherwise its normal.don't worry

3. seth

seth Member

It's not really normal, iPhone / iTouch screens are configured not to miss any touches at all. Are you covering the screen with something? If not, and you dont see any physical problems, you should get it checked out by a pro, just to make sure.

4. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

This never happened to me, i think you should contact the vendor. If you have laminated the phone, then this problem is quite possible.

5. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I don't think that you will only find this problem with Iphone. I have owned various other touch screen phones before including an Ipaq and they all had the same problem.

6. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

Hey i have an iphone and it am really satisfied with its touchscreen. it never misses any touch. anyhow if you dont have your screen laminated,i would suggest you to go for pro check nearby.