overal cost

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

dun u think buyin an iPhone is jus burnin a big hole in ur pocket.. means its jus nt as simple first u spend on iPhone
    den msgin strter service
    3g n edge costs... n much more...
    dun u think overall it cots way too much!

2. csh

csh Active Member

Well when I first got it as a present I didn't much of the costs until I was the one who had to start paying them, I do feel that it is burning a large hole in my pocket nowadays!

3. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I bought my Iphone in Thailand and I think I paid around 400 dollars for it and it came unlocked. I could therefore choose my own phone carrier. It was one of the best buys I have ever made.

4. Crys2101

Crys2101 Member

I really don't understand why so many people complain about the cost for the Iphone. The data plans from other carriers in the US are from $40-$50 per month. The Iphone data plan from AT&T is $30. I guess it would be better for some people if AT&T didn't require you to purchase a data plan with the phone, but there is no point in having an Iphone if you don't have internet access. You really don't need a text messaging plan. Send your text via instant messenger. If you really don't want to pay full price for the Iphone, buy a refurbished Iphone. Apple offers a warranty on the refurbished handsets. They were selling for $100 around the holidays. They really aren't that expensive anymore. Besides, you get what you pay for.

5. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

its way costly.
    i mean i can very well say its the best entertainment device but even then its not completely worth it.
    somehow if the price would have been reduced it would have sold much more

6. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Yes it cost a nice chunk of money. But I have to say that there are many other items we all buy that are a waste of money as well. I think we should all ban together and stop buying anything that is absorbent in cost and then it will drive the cost down, or they will go out of business.