imaximize battery life!

Discussion in 'iPhone Development' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

hey hw much battery backup do u get... is dere ne way to inclrease ur battery backup coz m facin a lot of prob in dis... battery backup is simply pathetic!

2. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I think that a lot of people are having problems with their Iphone battery. There is not much you can do. That is why I always carry a second battery with me and have a charger in my car.

3. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

ya i totally agree the battery backup is very dissapointing.
    i too carry a separate battery along with me at all times so that i dont get stranded anywhere without my phone

4. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

Amen to the backup battery comments. I sure hope that they are looking into a way to fix this as it seems to be one of the more troublesome ones amongst most of us iPhone users. Don't get me wrong it won't make me not use mine if they don't but it sure would be nice.

5. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

The problem of course is that the battery is relatively small when compared to for example a laptop battery. The Iphone really does so many things that it drains a lot of power so the battery will always be an issue.

6. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

Battery problem is one of the most annoying thing i have to face with my iphone. I always have an extra battery with me because sometimes its impossible to charge the phone frequently.

7. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

But in all fairness to the Iphone, I have had similar problems with other phones. My wife has a G1 phone and experiences the same problems. I also used to have an Ipaq and I had the same problems there as well with the battery.