gmaps or nokia maps???

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

which ne do u think provides a better quality n accuracy... google maps in iphone.. or nokia maps in nokia nseries n navigator fones?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I have tried both types of maps and I would say that Google maps wins hands down. The quality and detail of the maps are much better and there are more places covered with Google Maps.

3. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

google maps wins the race hands down.its accuracy and even the navigation is completely user friendly and very informative.

4. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I think as long as you can find what you are looking for, who really cares. You are always going to find die hard Google fans and they tapped an untouched market and then others started joining in so.

5. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

Hey i have tested GPS on both the brands. I had an nokia n82, which had nokia maps. It was a cool software, but had only limited amount of maps. Anyhow i dont find any much change in both.Both were capable of doing a great job !! I just love to use googlemaps on my iphone, just because of user interface of iphone

6. defender

defender New Member

Wikimap

Another option is using Wikimap to view open street maps on your Iphone. This application allows users to save maps for offline navigation and browsing.

Wikimap - wiki.Alumni.NET

7. tigerlilly

tigerlilly New Member

gmaps FTW~~

8. garykirsten63

garykirsten63 Well-Known Member

I will prefer google maps. It's accuracy, location indication and other features are just awesome and much more better than nokia maps. Make it a try.