Weird email glitch

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

nw i found this article over the net n simply ..a situation of pure LOLism....

"Please help! I took my husband's i-phone and found a raunchy picture of him attached to an e-mail to a woman in his sent e-mail file (a Yahoo account). When I approached him about this (I think that he is cheating on me) he admitted that he took the picture but says that he never sent it to anyone. He claims that he went to the Genius Bar at the local Apple store and they told him that it is an i-phone glitch: that photos sometimes automatically attach themselves to an e-mail address and appear in the sent folder, even though no e-mail was ever sent. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? The future of my marriage depends on this answer!"

2. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahaha this was awesome
    simply hilarious!!
    nice thread.
    pure definition of LOLISM

3. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

That is the best excuse I have ever heard of in my life. He must really think that she is a fool or something. I cannot believe that anyone would think their mate is dumb enough to believe a story like that. But I am sure there are some people out there that would believe that.