How much did it cost you?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 20, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

so hw much did u pay for buyin ur set of iPhone... and wat do u have to say after buyin it.. worthy or not?
    [​IMG]

2. Walrusaurus

Walrusaurus Well-Known Member

I bought mine (in switzerland) for about 300 dollars with a 2 year contract at about 40 dollars a month. It gives me free calling on my network and to landlines, 100 free text messages every month, and 250 megabytes of internet.

3. xiflada

xiflada Member

I bought mine with a contract in AT&T. I paid $200 with a 2 year contract for the 8G 3G iphone. It was totally worth it... the phone was worth it... the service... well not so much.

4. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I paid 400 dollars for my Iphone here in Thailand and it came unlocked. I simply put in one of those pay as you go sim cards and I have been more then happy with the whole purchase.

5. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I paid way too much, for the services and quality. I would like to see Apple improve on this phone. I think they have something good but it needs a lot more work. They also need to make it available for other service providers and it will get a lot better response.

6. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

iPhone costed me around $370. Its an unlocked version but the Scroll Keylock does create some problem. The 3G service did work initially but now its not working. Apple needs to improve.

7. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

It does seem that many people want that Apple improve the phone. I hope that with Steve Jobs being sick that there is no delay in this development. Nokia for example seem to be developing their phones a lot better.

8. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

It costed me $399 when i purchased my iphone. I got it with a two year contract. There were some other facilities with some extra bucks but those were not affordable for me.

9. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

mine was about $400 I think and hey it's worth it! I really love my iPhone. =)

10. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

I brought it for $210 with a 2 year contract for the 8G 3G iphone. :)