Colours of iphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by descorpio, Jan 19, 2009.

1. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

I have seen only black colour of iphones with all my friends, even the people i see on the road carry only black iphones, is there anyother colour also?

2. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

black simply looks awesum! it jus adds to the sexy looks of iPhone! well yeah separate covers are always available to chnge body colour of ur phone!

3. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

i've just seen black myself.and as far as i know there are no such covers,if you are counting the different types of leather covers then its a different thing.otherwise i think its just available in balck

4. csh

csh Active Member

I don't know if I was going crazy, but in school the other day I could have sworn I saw a kid with a white iPhone, maybe it was some sort of case I am not sure. I didn't get a good look at it. :confused:

5. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I do not think you are crazy, I have seen people with a white iPhone as well. I have also seen the black, but those are the only two colors I have seen. I think it depends on where you buy it. But would imagine that they would eventually come out with the cool colors to match your laptop.

6. mrsjprice

mrsjprice Member

So can you buy separate sleeves that you just slip the iPhone into? If so that would be fabulous, I would like a bright colour. All though I do admit that the shiny black colour is sleek and sexy looking!

7. Walrusaurus

Walrusaurus Well-Known Member

Ok

There is a white iphone (16gb only) and a black iphone (8gb and 16gb) and i don't think they will be releasing more colors, i just dont think it would be profitable to them.

8. csh

csh Active Member

I am glad I am not going crazy, haha!

I was wondering if that was the case, kind of sucks it only being available in 16gb. I think the white looks nice for a change, ahh well.

9. Walrusaurus

Walrusaurus Well-Known Member

Yeah

I agree that it could be bad that its not available in the 8gb version. And yeah, i definitely think its a nice change of pace for the the iphone. I think apple is trying to market as somewhat of a "luxury color" even though there is the same version but in black.

10. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

Iphone looks awesome in Black colour .
    One of my friend got Silver colour iphone it look good but not awesome like black colour iphone.
    Coming to White colour it looks ugly.