which is the best feature of iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 18, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

nw its very obvious that sumthin attracted you in iPhone that forced u go to that store and pick up the iPhone as ur nxt change... so wat is it that attracted u most?

2. Walrusaurus

Walrusaurus Well-Known Member

For me,

I think it was just, well, everything. The user interface in particular. But probably the thing which made me choose it over any other phone was the app store. I think it's really incredible, with all of the varying application uses, utilities, entertainment, business, education, and all of the other types, not too mention I love playing games.

3. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

I think for many of my friends, they were in between the long queues to buy iphone, they had to buy it, because they liked the style and features. Seven of my nine friends are happy with it.

4. xiflada

xiflada Member

TOUCH period. It is an amazing touch screen phone. I've had other touch screen phones like the palm pilot or the T-Mobile wing. But none of those compare to the fast response of the iphone touch. It is by far the best phone out there.

5. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

Though iPhone has tons of functions and features the best feature of Iphone for me is its simplicity it really is very user friendly and the touchscreen makes it really superb.

6. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

There are a few reasons why I purchased my Iphone. First of all I was very attracted to the design of the phone. I also love Apple products so it was certain that I would buy any phone that Apple would have brought out.

7. Crys2101

Crys2101 Member

It's a fully function Ipod! That sold me. My previous phone was a Motorola V3i with Itunes. It was a great phone, but Itunes was limited. It would only hold 50 songs despite the amount of memory. Anyway, buying the Iphone made sense. Instead of buying a cell phone and an Ipod, it comes all in one for one price.

8. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

i love its screen!!!!
    its the best portable entertainment you can have. you can carry all your movies and songs and videos in it and even make calls. its one of the best entertainment devices made.

9. csh

csh Active Member

I think the feature I like the most, is its simplicity, it is great. Anyone can pick one up and use it no problem. I used to hate using phones and not understanding what the hell I was doing! :p

10. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

The user interface is the reason I choose to go out and buy the iphone. Some of the other features would be better on other phones but I am really into this, I heard some other companies were coming out with touch screen phones as well. We will have to see. I am not that happy with the service provider I have to use.