is it really worthy?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 18, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

do you think i phone is worth its huge cost....does it really deserve to be at so high rates... coz i think many htc, sasung t1 phones have better features to offer and dat too at lower cost price...wat do u have to say?

2. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

Let me tell you straight, i like my Nokia N73 more than iphone. I have heard way too many complaints in this forum about iphone. Though i do not have it, i feel it would be futile if i cannot sideline $ 100/- for it every month to explore its real features.

3. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

no its not worth it
    in giving round about 100$ more or even less in some countries you can get a nokia n95 or a nokia n81
    these features apart from not having the touchscreen rock in every aspect

4. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Well, in most cases the item is not worth the big ticket price that they put on them, including the iphone. I think that many people will pay the cost and that is why these companies put that type of a price tag on it. They know people will pay it. If people did not they would be forced to lower the cost. Apply has always been known for putting a high tag on their items and generally they are worth it, but they must have the mentality that selling one item at $500 is better than selling 50 at $100.

5. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

Not at all; Apple is just encashing on its Brand Equity. New NOKIA phones like 5800 have more to offer than the quoted price, but I guess APPLE does just the opposite. Someone has to force a systematic rebuilding of APPLE policies.

6. mrsjprice

mrsjprice Member

I think it is awfully expensive and it is not really worth it for me as I have a iPod Touch so it wouldn't be worth paying all that money just to combine the two.

7. sjbrand99

sjbrand99 New Member

I have an iPhone, however price wise, I prefer my LG Viewty, you get alot more technology for your money - it just isnt as smooth, shiny, and hyped up as the iPhone - simple!

8. scribesunlimited

scribesunlimited Member

I had heard horror stories about the amount of bills that piled up on some iPhone users, $10,000, $20,000, etc. without them realizing the internet service was being charged per megabyte of data downloaded. It's nuts. I NEVER use the internet anymore from there, not even email. I would really like it if an all-inclusive bill could be done with cell phones so you are charged ONE fee for the internet service. $100 a month, and you have all the internet time you want on iPhone? I'd pay that in a heartbeat. :-D

9. (v)atrex24

(v)atrex24 Member

I payed $315 for my Iphone on a 3 year contract, $30 a month for 6gigs of data usage, and $40 a month for a voice plan. I think I am doing pretty good, I have paid lots more in the past for phone that didn't have a colored screen.

10. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

I think indeed worths its price. There are many competitors in the market but only one can be the best. If we see all features, i think iphone is the best and most reliable.