iPhone 4g??

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cobalt.rednitaj, Jan 18, 2009.

1. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

with the dying rumuors of iPhone nano , some internet sources say that apple is all ready unleash a new iPhone pro version nicknamed iPhone 4G.. it is believed that apple wud surely work on some serious features like camera(may b 5MP or higher), fm tuner, a separate camera for video recording ,64 MB mem.
    [​IMG]

2. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

If what i read in this thread is true, then i would like to own this piece of best technology from apple. I have not bought 3g iphone, but will buy 4g for sure.

3. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

4G iPhone?

A 4G iPhone does sound intriguing. If Appl is able to put the serious battery shortcomings of the 3G iPhone behind it and have a clearly superior iPhone product, I would definitely consider buying it.

I, too, have not purchased the 3G iPhone. The battery life of the 2G iPhone is much better.

I suspect that if Apple does develop, in the near term, a 4G iPhone, they may have more upgraded feature than what has been suggested above.

4. Crys2101

Crys2101 Member

I was surprised that there was no update to the Iphone hardware during MacWorld. I thought they might follow the same pattern from last year. I'd love it if they added a better camera to the phone. A 64 MB memory would be awesome. I was reading a blog today that stated Apple has a patent for technology that adjust the volume to drown other noises out. That would be a cool feature for the Iphone.

5. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

i would also root for a change in the camera
    also if somehow the ram of the phone could be increased. the above stated feature that adjusting the volume to drown other noises out would be another feather in apples cap if they are able to come up with it

6. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Well I am not sure that many of the phone companies are going to get very good quality picture taking devices unless they start hooking up with camera manufacturers. You can never beat the quality that Nikon and Cannon have.