Should i buy the Iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by cogbuddy, Jan 16, 2009.

1. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have the money to buy the iPhone and my current carrier is through t-mobile and my contract ends in a month. Do you guys recomend the iPhone? If so why, and what problems have you come across with the iPhone?

2. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

I would suggest you to buy the iphone for all its supremacy in technology over other phones, experience the truth and enjoy whatever it is worth. I am sure you will like to hold a fully functional phone.

3. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

dude... if u are jus lookin fwd to a change in every day use of that old phone and to have a new sleek gadget in ur hands go for it!
    but if wat really matters to u is the featuresw n other performance qualities... i wud suggest take into account oder fones 2!

4. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Patience!

Please understand that I am a strong supporter of the iPhone.

I think that we are due for a new iPhone product before too much longer. The awful economy we are going through right now may slow things down a bit, though.

The camera for the iPhone is minimalist--some say it is terrible, and that is hard to defend.

The iPhone does not yet have video capability, cut and paste, and I'd like to see more memory (32 GB).

If you are now on a month-to-month basis for your current provider, I advise you to just hang in there and wait for the next iPhone product. introduction.

5. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

Well you just said that you have the money so why not give it a try? I'm sure you would enjoy the phone as I enjoyed it specially those new features with it.

6. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I have actually owned both the G1 phone and the Iphone and I would recommend for you to go with the Iphone. There are just so many options on the Iphone when compared to most other phones.

7. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

Knowing what I know now. I would have probably waited to buy one. I would not be in a hurry there is still a lot of work that needs to be done to make them up to par with other phones available with other service providers.

8. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

And I also think that Iphones will become cheaper in the not to distant future so if you are thinking about buying a new Iphone then I would wait for those discounts to kick in.