Screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by typethree, Jan 8, 2009.

1. typethree

typethree New Member

Hello! Could you please recommend a good screen protector for phone LCD screens? I just got an ugly scratch on my cell phone [fell off the bed when I was turning off the alarm  ] and want to get some protection for my new phone

2. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

Check out E-bay buddy...............They have loads of those stuff for all phones available in market.Check for sellers with proper feedback.Don get from sellers from Hongkong!!!!
    Otherwise you have good varieties for great prices

3. mp3mp

mp3mp New Member

screen protectors

Sorry to hear about the scratch on your phone… know how frustrating it can feel. Anyways, I don’t know the best brand out there or if something like this has too many “brands” at all. But I got mine at an ebay store (I think it was navprotector or something like that). I dropped it a couple of times in the past year, but thankfully no scratches!

4. rtermeer70

rtermeer70 New Member

For all my cell phones I have always gone with Best Ever Skins. They are great!!
    iPhone 3G Skin

5. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

ebay has got lot many varieties of screen protectors.. its just that u wont get a single one.. its always in a pack of 3 or 5 or more! so u gotta purchase the whole set.

6. woody1

woody1 New Member

The best one is Invisible Shield by Zagg. Check Youtube videos. You can find at Ebay.

7. billrobert

billrobert Member

best one is Invisible Shield by Zagg