Where did you get your iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by attagirl2, Jan 6, 2009.

1. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I wondered where you bought your iPhone and how long you have ad it. I have had my only a few months now and well, it seems to do what I want it to do and it is better than the other phones I have had.

2. BIDMOBILE

BIDMOBILE New Member

Where are you?

3. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

AT&T Store in a Shopping Mall

I purchase my iPhone in an AT&T store in a shopping mall a few miles from my home. My purchasing experience would have been better if I had gone to my local Apple Retail Store.

4. halogen19

halogen19 Active Member

I also got mine from an AT & T store in a mall. Don't remember exactly where but I remember the queues I had waited to get my number. :D

The first time I had waited, I was denied an iPhone (Stocks over). But the next time I went there I successfully got my iPhone. :)

5. WPeterson

WPeterson Member

got from ebay two months ago. becoz i want the unlocked iphone 3g, and this one was directly shipped from hong kong. without AT&T sucking service. cool?

6. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

I got my i phone from Ebay as well.They only have unlocked i phones.Who wants to use the specific carrier alone and rates being high as well.I am very much comfortable with my current service provider.As far as i checked,my current rates are cheaper than AT&T

7. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

I prefer online shopping. There is no need of roaming anywhere and the product is delivered on your footsteps. I think you should also look for online availability of the iPhone.
    Ebay is also a good place where resellers deliver products all over the globe.

8. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

eBay:D cause someone told me that I could do all future software/firmware updates whenever it's available from Apple through iTunes without fear of locking your phone.

9. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I live in Thailand at the moment and I bought my Iphone at Pathip Plaza in Bangkok which is the IT mecca of South East Asia. You can buy any type of phone, computer or software product there at bargain prices.

10. csh

csh Active Member

Well mine was a present given to me for my birthday, so I've had it for around 3 months now and I'm still loving it! :)