Free Software for Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Newbies' started by jamesb, Jan 1, 2009.

1. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

Hello people,

Is there anyway do download free software of games for an Iphone. Are there any sites which I could visit to find these type of free product? Any advice would be much appreciated!

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Visit iTunes & Go To The App Store

When you visit the iTunes site, go to the App Store. You will find many games which are available for FREE. Not all games are free, however. Please be sure to read the available information which tells a bit about the game and how much it costs. Even if it is listed as "free" you must "buy" it. Basically, that means that you authorize its "purchase" by providing your password. Free does mean Free, so do not worry about being charged for anything that is specifically listed as Free.

3. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

As stated above simply go into the app store and find some free games. If you do decide to purchase a game, I highly recommend the game Scrabble. Hours of fun and it only costs $9.99. Great game, enjoy!

4. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

Thank you guys so much. I didn't realize I could find so many games on that site! My son has taken control of my Iphone and he is playing games as I write this to you.:d

5. MaxWell

MaxWell New Member

Also you can search in Google. You'll find many free games for Iphone there

Good luck!

6. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

Hey blue frog- thanks for that information. I've had mine for awhile and still did not know about the free games section. That will definitely come in handy! Again -thanks for the information!

7. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

hey i too was looking for some softs and stuffs for my iphone, i got one blog.

it was very much helpfull, hope it may also help you out

check this out :-

IPhone | Full Version Warez

8. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

Are those warez versions of Apple software, applications and games? If so then I do not want to download it. It is not fair to the developers of these products as they are not getting paid for their work.