Cases for Skinned iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jxh11215, Dec 26, 2008.

1. jxh11215

jxh11215 New Member

I am looking for a clear (repeat clear) case for my iPhone which is skinned. Everytime I think that I have found one, I see a negative review.

I am looking for a case for protection. I don't care about belt or car clips although if they can be removed, I would consider one.

Thanks

2. SimpleJack

SimpleJack New Member

Check out the clearsuit from phonesuit

ClearSuit

I purchased this case about a month ago. It's been really good. It covers the entire phone and you can still type.

3. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I totally understand what you are talking about. I finally just bought one and did not care about the reviews and it has worked very well for me so far.

4. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

Always for such accesories try ebay.They have loads of them and have them at a cheaper price too.And what more you can always return them,if that does not suits you.First try Ebay.They have a load of good products too!!!

5. halogen19

halogen19 Active Member

I opened up a thread before on this exact topic and I was advised to go to eBay and check it out. I went there myselves and found some very good deals.

I've ordered one from there now, after reading the advice here. Hasn't reached yet but will soon, and when it does I shall give my feedback on it here. :)

6. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

I hate eBay as the products delivered are never meeting the quality standards and the picture displayed is also different from the original product. I think you should look for an authentic seller like WalMart.

7. seodino

seodino Active Member

i guess leather cases are sucks cuz i hate leather :D and yea it doesnt fit for me

8. technologyreviewer1

technologyreviewer1 New Member

Place to buy your case from

Hey, I found this online store a few months ago, they are very reliable and efficient - The Great Guys, they sell loads of iPhone cases and other iPhone accessories and technology products, here is the link - Home Page, hopefully they can help you!

9. martincooper91

martincooper91 Member

10. billrobert

billrobert Member

iam using this skinned case you may try it its good and stylish