Anyone use their iPhone to search for products or places?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by Tweeam, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Tweeam

Tweeam New Member

2. Tweeam

Tweeam New Member

thanks to anyone who gave feedback, here's a link to see the results in case you're interested (I always hated taking surveys and not being unable to see the results)

Survey Results

3. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

What type of searches were you doing your research on. I am always interested in seeing what people have to say and what they are doing on their phones.

4. halogen19

halogen19 Active Member

Well I generally only use Google Maps to see things around me. Quite a useful service if you ask me. Whenever I'm somewhere and I'm bored, I just open Google Maps on my iPhone, see the good spots around myself, and basically go there to enjoy! :)

Also helps to find path where you go wrong.

5. Tweeam

Tweeam New Member

Not sure if I understand what your asking, but I'm researching whether or not a localized search engine for mobile phones would be useful to people ... it's namely for product searches as opposed to service-related searches since Google and other people already do a good job on those.

Mine would focus more on showing the stores within a certain radius of where you are that have the product you're looking for in stock ... hope this answers your question, if not, I'll try again! :)