Apple iphones for sale?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by wpstewart, Dec 22, 2008.

1. wpstewart

wpstewart New Member

Does anyone know of a good supplier for iphones?

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

More Detail Please

Are you seeking a non-Apple source of iPhones??

3. seth

seth Member

As far as I know, depending on your location, you can only purchase iPhones from the networks that Apple has contracted them out too. I've not seen any way of purchasing them from Apple.

4. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

Actually here in Bangkok you can purchase them without getting them from a network. Most of the phones here seem to have originated from Hong Kong for some reason although you can also purchase US Iphones here in Bangkok.

5. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

You have loads of them in ebay....All of them are jail broken.The original Iphone from Apple comes for a price for $199.But when you purchase Jail broken phones they cost you around $700.Be sure to select from users having a high feedback.There are lot of sellers spread out there.

6. halogen19

halogen19 Active Member

Or it would be better if you're ready for the risk, buy an original one and jailbreak it yourself. It might be a bit tough but $500 is a lot of money, you could buy 2 more iPhones in it and still save some money!

Or if you do go around to buy from a eBay retailer, as descorpio said, buy from a reputed one.

7. leighdu

leighdu Active Member

Ok, this may seem like a silly question but why would someone want to "jailbreak" an iPhone, especially when it seems it costs more? I am planning on getting mine in a few weeks from a reputable place that contracts with Apple.

8. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Will There Be A New iPhone Model Announced At MacWorld?

Since MacWorld starts today, it might be a good idea to be patient and see if Apple announces a new iPhone model this week--in order to get some PR "splash" from this event which is well covered by the media.

9. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

There are a thousand suppliers of iPhone. All you need is search in some search engine. Everyone is aware of eBay and Wal-Mart and both these portals are selling iPhones. Now Wal-Mart will also sell used iPhones in some time as per their CEO.

10. calvindale

calvindale Active Member

Try eBay atleast it's a reliable supplier. :D