Bluetooth Speakers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by joeknows, Dec 22, 2008.

1. joeknows

joeknows Active Member

Are there any good bluetooth speakers for the iPhone or iPod Touch? I am not looking for headphones but instead full speakers. I would like to be able to have my device remain portable while pumping out some tunes.

2. cobalt.rednitaj

cobalt.rednitaj Well-Known Member

man check out speakers from logitech... but i always doubt whether these speakers give you the required quality or not!

3. princee18

princee18 Well-Known Member

As much as i know, you can use Bluetooth-enabled speakers by Gear4 ie... the HouseParty Blu. Its cost is around £79.99.

4. joeknows

joeknows Active Member

Thanks guys for the ideas. Have either of you tried these products? They are a little pricey, so I would to get something I know is a good product. I may try using an FM transmitter as well, if the price is right.

5. cobalt7

cobalt7 Well-Known Member

try the best speakers man!
    go for bose sound dock system
    built specially for ipods,these have an ipod port and an auxillary port.
    the sound of these is amazing and will completly blow you away

6. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

The bose sound dock system does sound like a great option. Do you know if it would work for an Iphone as well. Do you have any idea how much this speaker system will cost approximately.

7. joeknows

joeknows Active Member

Are these in fact bluetooth? If so, I may give them a shot. I can bet they are a bit pricey, being Bose, but they will be high quality too. Thanks for the info.

8. ceprateek

ceprateek Active Member

Intex and creative have launched their versions of bluetooth speakers recently. I think cost factor wont make much of a difference but I suggest you to go in for Creative. The sound quality is impeccable. Moreover the warranty gets a 6 month extension in case of Creative.

9. seodino

seodino Active Member

i been looking for an bluetooth speaker i cant find anything where can i find it?

10. Proco2020

Proco2020 Active Member

Does anyone else have issues mating BT with their iPhone/Pod?

It takes an age for my devices to mate with my two headsets (stereo and mono)