ATT Office of the President Phone Number

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by mimshub, Dec 21, 2008.

1. mimshub

mimshub New Member

Greetings

Because the poor signal reception of my new IPhone 3G, I have persistently contacted both Apple and ATT to request assistance. I have recently downloaded the latest Apple update 2.2 and with no improvement.

I finally was escalated to the Office of the President of ATT – here is the phone number 877-707-6220.

I spoke with Ms. Washington. When you call you immediately get through – no recordings, etc.

The reason for this posting is that there is a need for these folks to know about the signal reception problems with the IPhone. They did not seem to have a clue that this is a serious problem. There is a disconnect with this office and Apple – not sure why since this is a best seller for them.

So if you get a chance give this office a call – let them know that there are many IPhone users out there having poor phone call quality, dropped calls, no signal, etc. Maybe enough dissatisfied customers will have some impact on their Apple partner.

Worth a try

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Pointless to Complain to AT&T

I have repeated times where my iPhone simply does not ring when my wife or someone else calls me--and I don't have it on silent mode.

I'm sure that Apple would swap out the phone with no problem but the root cause of many problems is that AT&T simply does not care about the kind of service that they provide to their customers. AT&T is massively non-responsive.

3. dreamr802

dreamr802 Well-Known Member

I would've gone to apple vs. AT&T. Apple is very good with customer service. But I hae many friends who have the iphone and I haven't heard them complain about the reception that they receive on their iphones. But that's good that you have that main number.

4. jamesb

jamesb Well-Known Member

I don't think that the problem lies with ATT as I have heard many iPhone users in other countries also complain about the lousy connection. I think that it is simply the quality of the iPhone.

5. SpoiledAngel

SpoiledAngel Active Member

I am far from a fan of AT&T and tend to agree that chances are a lot of the issues have to do with AT&T. If you do a quick search on AT&T's iPhone service issues you will pull up a lot of complaints and info that shows you that it is related to the actual service (or lack there of for some).

6. zordani

zordani Active Member

Wow, thanks a lot! But wouldn't Ms. Washington be incredibly angry for sharing her number with the masses? I mean, who knows who's going to be calling her now...