Earbuds?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Crys2101, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Crys2101

Crys2101 Member

What type of earbuds do you guys with the Iphone? I don't really like the ones that come with the Iphone. I'm looking to buy a different pair, but they're really expensive. Does anyone have any recommendations? I really don't mind the cost. I just don't want to waste money on something I'll have to replace soon.

2. blue frog

blue frog Well-Known Member

Apple Earbuds Need Upgrade

I completely agree with you about the Apple Earbuds. The fit in my ear is not good and the sound quality is nothing to write home about.

3. iLiam

iLiam Active Member

i hate the furry add on bits you can get for earbuds but i think that the apple ones are quite good as standard

4. xiflada

xiflada Member

Oh I'm the opposite I can't seem to find the original apple ones. I don't like the other ones! But I'm sure you can get some at Radio Shack or stores like that. I have some pretty comfortable ones that go over your ear but I just don't like them.

5. seth

seth Member

I didn't like the default earphones at all, I purchased some really nice Sennheiser ones off of Amazon, and they've done me perfectly ever since - the sound quality is brilliant.

6. descorpio

descorpio Well-Known Member

If you dont like the default Ear buds.. then you can buy some external ear buds.But you need to spend something more than than the Apple Ear buds.

V-Moda Vibe Duo

Try this one .Its a best one available in the market.But it costs you some $100.

7. cogbuddy

cogbuddy Well-Known Member

I love the default iPhone earbuds. I find them to be pretty comfortable and they also look great. The sound quality is always brilliant and they also seem to last longer then majority of my other earphones.

8. jasonthegreat

jasonthegreat New Member

If you have money, the best are the BOSE earphones. And thats a FACT!

9. attagirl2

attagirl2 Well-Known Member

I have to agree that BOSE are probably the best or I have also used Sony. But definately have to tell you not to go with anything really cheap, but you do not have to buy the most expensive as well.

10. Walrusaurus

Walrusaurus Well-Known Member

well

From everything I've read about the Bose, they're not bad, but definitely not worth the $100 dollars that they cost. While I haven't had the chance to try them, I tend to trust reviews, especially when so many say the same thing.

I would try Ultimate Ears. I own their Super.fi.5 pro, and they are unbelievable, so their super.fi.3, from what I've heard, are also excellent.