From which model did you change to iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Discussion & Support' started by orange_street, Feb 8, 2007.

1. orange_street

orange_street Active Member

I am not going to change to iphone till its release in india.
    now i have w550i and will be changing it soon to n80.

what about you? which phone did you have b4 buying the iphone?

2. buymeaniphone

buymeaniphone Member

I currently use a Treo 650 that I would trade-in in a heartbeat for an iPhone

3. iUser

iUser Well-Known Member

I use some crappy Motorola, bottom of the line, right now... It's so bad I don't even know, or care to know, the model number.

4. aZooZa

aZooZa Member

I have an HTC 'Trinity' P3600 currently. And a Nokia E61 and N73. Love the P3600 as I've always been a great PPC fan ;)

5. Kaizen

Kaizen Active Member

I will be planning to change from my Motorola l6 to my iphone if it all works out as i expect.

6. TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

I will update from a TREO 650 with a H U G E smile! I hope AT&T is better than Sprint. Couldn't really be that hard.

7. Sheen91

Sheen91 Active Member

My current phone is the 'Chocolate', but the flip version, which isn't out in most countries, ie Australia. For all of you that don't know what the chocolate is. It is the LG VX8500 for the Slide and for the flip it is the LGVX8600. They are both really nice and if you want to look at it more closely you can search it on google.

I am changing from the Chocolate flip phone to the iPhone and am loving it.
    The iPhone is really great, and about the Chocolate I didn't sell it. I gave it to my younger sister. :D

8. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Well-Known Member

I don't have a phone right now. I don't want to sign a contract for two years, and basically the only other option is a prepaid phones. Unfortunately, prepaid phones are a rip off, because they charge too much.

I hope I can get an iPhone when it comes out, but I don't know if I'll want to make a commitment like that when it does.